Your Education. Our Responsibility.
"The teacher is the single most
important factor in a student's
— Centre for Education
At English Tutors Now, we teach only English & the General Paper. We believe in teaching one subject very well, rather than teaching multiple subjects 'quite' well.
Each of us takes personal responsiblity in helping students to learn. Even in a class setting, each student meets with their teachers 1-1 at least once a month.
Our teachers are highly qualified. Many graduated at the top of their classes in university, and now they prepare students for the same path to distinction.
Each teacher goes through 3 interviews
and must meet over 14 academic requirements.
• Law School Graduate, 2008
• English Editor at Corporate Consultancy
• Church Youth Director
• Presidential Law Scholar, 2009-2011
• Law Lecturer
• Judicial Clerk, Washington Superior Courthouse
• Former GP Teacher, Pioneer J.C.
• Form Teacher, School of Science & Technology, 2012-2013
• Masters in English Studies, NUS
• Postgraduate diploma in education, Bachelor of Arts with Honours.
• Prior Teaching Coordinator at MLDS
• Author, Children's Books
• MBA, Robert Kennedy College
• Prior Business Development Manager at Citibank
• Diploma in Education
• BA in English Literature, NTU
• JUST Learning Centre, Curriculum Specialist
• NUS, B.Sc. with Honors
• Assistant Editor for Lost Awareness Magazine
• 4 years experience in tutoring
• SMU alumnus, 2011
• Double Degree in Economics & Finance
• Professional Erhu player (China's Central Conservatory of Music, Grade 4)
• English Editor, SCMP
• Grazia Learning Hub, Educational Manager
• Marketing Communications Corporate Trainer
• Specialist Curriculum Writer at Curriculum Development Insitute of Singapore (CDIS)
• Postgraduate Diploma in Education, Bachelor of Arts, 2006
• 6 years teaching at Government schools
• Bachelor of Arts, University of Adelaide, 2012
• 10 years of tutoring experience
• Raffles Junior College alumni
• A*Star National Science Scholar
• 7 years experience in tutoring JC students
• NUS Dean's Scholar 2009
• Anderson JC G.P. Relief Teacher
• 5 years experience as full-time tutor
• 8 years experience in tutoring G.P.
• Adjunct Lecturer, Principles of Marketing
• In-House Trainer, Corporate Marketing
• MBA, University of Wisconsin
• New York State University Alumni
• Former lecturer at local polytechnics